Website Terra Vista of Oakbrook Terrace
The Terra Vista nursing staff is among the best in the field. We’re proud to say our team of nurses not only treats individuals with the utmost medical care, but with a compassionate and warm presence that residents feel every day.
We’re seeking a licensed Nurse with experience in long-term care and dementia to join our team. He or she must possess strong communication and organizational skills to oversee the clinical health of all residents, maintain residents’ health records, and screen potential residents.
Other duties include:
– Calmly and competently handle life emergency situations
– Administer resident medications and treatments, and document accordingly
– Be familiar with clinical policies and regulations
– Health record documentation
– Perform cognitive and physical assessments of residents
– Keep an organized schedule of assessments, TB tests, and appointments
– Oversee and manage work performance of caregivers/C.N.A.s
– Manage caregiver/ C.N.A. schedule
– Computer skills
This highly competent individual will have a passion for people and feel a calling to make their lives better. If this is you, apply for this position now!