Educational Events and Seminars
When your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, information and education is key, both from a medical standpoint and a practical perspective. We regularly bring in renowned speakers in the fields of medicine, research, caregiving and more to share their expertise with families…and all our educational programs are free and open to the public.
Our education topics are offered in a number of varied formats including monthly education sessions, speaking engagements and seminars. The topics change from month to month, but may include programs such as:
- Living a Brain Healthy Lifestyle
- Creating A Safe Environment for the Person with Alzheimer’s
- The Basics of Dementia: Understanding Memory Loss and Warning Signs
- Behaviors with Alzheimer’s: Common Behaviors and How to Handle Them
- Care for the Caregiver
- Communicating with the Person with Alzheimer’s
Click here for our upcoming events and seminars.